Videos should be submitted in the following format:
- The video file name should be: Institution_LastName_FirstName of the individual submitting or the team leader, as appropriate.
- Video entries should be no shorter than 60 seconds and no longer than 90 seconds in length. Videos outside of this range will not be eligible for consideration.
- Videos should be filmed & edited in high resolution (HD 1280×720 or higher) format.
- Upload your video to YouTube (sign in required, instructions here) and select “Unlisted” from the “change video privacy settings” (instructions here).
- Submit the video URL by October 21, 2019.
- If you are a finalist, you will be asked to submit your high-resolution (HD 1280×720 or higher) video file directly to TSC.
Tips for Making Good Videos
Videos can be recorded on something as simple as a phone camera or with other digital video equipment, and edited with freely available software, such as those listed here. Tips for making good videos can be found here, here, and here.